Last Revision: October 31, 2020
Person Responsible (Controller)
Responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
2831 St. Rose Parkway
Henderson, NV 89052
+1 866 444 8417
Data Security Officer
Anytime Mailbox has a data security officer. If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us:
or by mail:
2831 St. Rose Parkway
Henderson, NV 89052
- Types of Information Collected.We collect two types of information from users of our Site: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Uses of Information Collected.We use the information collected on the Site for a variety of purposes, including providing the services and/or customer support you request, resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems, enforcing our agreements, doing research to protect and improve our services, and notifying you via email of surveys, new features, updates and promotional offers. We may also use certain data for administrative and analytical purposes such as Site management. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to offer you other services, promotions, surveys or other opportunities from ATMB or affiliated companies.
- Sharing of Information Collected.We may share the information that we collect from and about you in a variety of ways, as follows:
- Partners. We may share Personally Identifiable Information as well as Non-Personally Identifiable Information (e.g., via cookies) with partners who choose to list their goods, services or promotions on the Site, or with whom we affiliate in order to provide you with certain services. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Third Party Vendors. We employ third party vendors and service providers to assist us in developing, hosting and maintaining our Site and databases, advertising, sending and receiving email and other communications, and analyzing data. These third parties may have access to Personally Identifiable Information as reasonably necessary to perform these services, but they are not allowed to use that information except for the purposes of providing these services for us. We currently use the following third party processors:
- We use Stripe and Authorize.net to provide payment processing services. For more information on these please read their privacy policies at https://stripe.com/privacy, https://usa.visa.com/legal/privacy-policy.html
- International Transfers/Outside of the United States.We have our headquarters in the United States. The Personal Information we or our service providers collect may be stored and processed in servers within or outside of the United States and wherever we and our service providers have facilities around the globe, and certain information may be accessible by persons or companies outside of the United States who provide services for us. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your Personal Information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are located in the UK, European Economic Area (“EEA”), or Switzerland, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the UK, EEA, or Switzerland through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. We may also need to transfer your information to other group companies or service providers in countries outside the EEA. This may happen if our servers or suppliers and service providers are based outside the UK, EEA, or Switzerland, or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside this area. If you are a resident of a country other than the United States, you acknowledge and consent to our collecting, transmitting, and storing your Personal Information out of the country in which you reside.
- Compliance with Law.In connection with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, official investigation or otherwise as required by law, we may be required to disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We may also report to law enforcement authorities any conduct we believe to be illegal, and may release Personally Identifiable Information to law enforcement authorities if we suspect it is related to unlawful conduct, or if necessary to protect our rights or property or to protect the safety of our employees or others. We may also release Personally Identifiable Information as part of a dispute resolution process.
- Security.ATMB employs a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. We restrict access to personal information to ATMB employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. When you submit sensitive information to us, we protect the transfer of that information through industry standard encryption technology. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts to insure the safety and security of your personal information, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you submit to us. You will be required to select a secure password when registering, in order to use all the features of the Site. Please be sure to choose your password with care. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. ATMB is not liable for loss of passwords due to user carelessness. If you believe your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
It does not include the following:
- Links. ATMB cannot control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of websites that might be linked to our Site, or which show as links on our Site. Please read the privacy statements of each linked site prior to submitting Personally Identifiable Information to that site.
- EU Residents.If you reside in the EU you have additional rights under GDPR. Under GDPR you have the right to access personal information that Anytime Mailbox processes about you.
You can request from us information about:
- The personal data we hold about you
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The purposes of the processing
- Details to whom your personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we retain your personal data
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
You may also request from us the following:
- That we update any incomplete or inaccurate data about you
- Request that we delete your personal data in accordance with GDPR
You may request we action your rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure your data is protected, if we receive a request from you to exercise your rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request.
- Personal Data.Your personal data may be processed outside the country you reside in by us or the third parties we use. Where these transfers take place, we will ensure the same high standard of protection for your personal data at all times.