Physical Mailbox Terms & Conditions
MBE CENTRE #KY0001
CAMANA BAY, GRAND CAYMAN
PRIVATE MAIL SUITE (PHYSICAL MAILBOX) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Address Format: Name
10 Market St, # (box number)
Grand Cayman KY1-9006 CAYMAN
- The Mail Suite Terms and Conditions of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into by the Primary Account Holder identified above (“The Client”) for the use of and services related to a Private Mail Suite Membership (the “Mail Suite”) at the Mail Boxes Etc. center identified above (the “Center”) under the terms set forth herein. The Client is responsible for all stipulations of this Agreement on behalf of all authorized users.
- The Client agrees not to use the Center premises and Center Services and Memberships, for any unlawful, illegitimate or fraudulent purpose or for any purpose prohibited by the laws of the Cayman Islands and the Postal Service regulations.
- This Agreement shall remain confidential, except that this Agreement may be disclosed upon written request of any law enforcement or other government agency, or when legally mandated. The Client further agrees to sign an updated version of this Agreement upon request.
- Possession of the Mail Suite key shall be considered valid evidence that the possessor is duly authorized to remove any contents from the Mail Suite. In the event of death or incapacity of The Client, the Center will require the appropriate documents from the probate Court, the executor of the estate, the trustee or other similar person or entity before releasing mail or package to a requesting party.
- The Client agrees to pay a security/key deposit as set forth in the Schedule of Fees. The security/key deposit is refundable upon expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, provided that The Client returns the key, key card and/or other similar devices, and pays all sums owed to the Center within thirty (30) days of Mail Suite closure.
Mail Suite service fees are all due and payable in advance and The Client agrees that the Center may hold mail and packages pending payment. There will be no prorations or refunds for early cancellation of service, except where The Client has prepaid for service and cancels any future years that The Client has not yet used, before the start of the unused year. The Client agrees to pay an early cancellation fee, if applicable, as listed in the Schedule of Fees. The Client agrees to pay a late fee as listed in the Schedule of Fees if any payment is not received within five (5) days of when due. In the event the Mail Suite lock is changed upon the request or fault of The Client, The Client agrees to pay a lock replacement fee as listed in the Schedule of Fees. The Schedule of Fees is subject to change from time to time.
- The Client agrees to pay the applicable annual membership fee set forth in the Schedule of Fees. In the event that The Client receives an unreasonable volume of mail or packages at the Mail Suite according to the Center’s reasonable judgment, the Center may require The Client to upgrade to a larger size Mail Suite or to pay any additional authorized user charge.
- The Center reserves the right to increase the Mail Suite service fees in the event that The Client adds additional individuals or entities to the names of those individuals or entities authorized to receive mail and packages at the Mail Suite.
- Upon expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, the Center will:
- Re-mail (i.e. forward) The Client’s mail for up to six (6) months, provided The Client pays the postage, packaging material, and forwarding fees in advance. Additionally, The Client must pay a monthly storage fee in advance for the time period
10 Market Street, Grand Cayman, KY1-9006 | 345.745.1400
that mail is to be forwarded in accordance with the Schedule of Fees. It is the Client’s responsibility to make arrangements with the Center to identify any mail forwarding needs prior to the expiration, cancellation or termination of the Agreement.
- Retain The Client’s mail at the Center for a period of thirty (30) days, if The Client leaves no forwarding fees and forwarding address. After such time, any mail or package maybe discarded or destroyed.
- Discard or destroy any “Unsolicited Mail” (e.g., bulk mail: mail address as “occupant,” “current resident” or similar designation; or coupons, advertising other (promotional material) delivered to or remaining at the Center.
- Refuse any package addressed to The Client delivered by any party other than the Cayman Islands Postal Service, such as a commercial courier service.
- Six (6) months after the expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, the Center may:
- Refuse any mail or package addressed to the The Client and delivered to the Center.
- Discard or destroy any of the The Client’s mail or package delivered to or remaining at the Center at such time.
- The Client agrees that the Center may terminate or cancel the Agreement for good cause at any time by providing The Client thirty days (30) written notice. Good cause shall include but is not limited to: 1) The Client abandons the Mail Suite; 2) The Client uses the Mail Suite for unlawful, illegitimate or fraudulent purpose; 3) The Client fails to pay monies owed the Center when due; 4) The Client receives an unreasonable volume of mail or packages; 5) The Client engages in offensive, abusive or disruptive behavior toward other client’s of the Center or any of the Center’s associate; and 6) The Client violates any provision of this Agreement. The Client acknowledges that, for the purpose of determining good cause for termination of this Agreement, as provided herein, the actions of any person authorized by The Client to use the Mail Suite will be attributed to The Client.
- As The Client’s authorized agent for receipt of mail, the Center will accept all mail, including registered, insured and certified items. Unless prior arrangements have been made, the Center shall only be obligated to accept mail, or packages delivered by commercial courier services, which require a signature from the Center as a condition of delivery. The Client must accept and sign for all mail packages upon the request of the Center as a condition of delivery. The Client notification will be subject to a storage fee of as set out in the Schedule of Fees, which must be paid before The Client receives the package. In the event The Client refuses to accept any mail or package, the Center may return the mail or package to the sender and The Client will be responsible for any postage or other fees associated with such return. C.O.D items will be accepted ONLY if prior arrangements have been made and payment in advance is provided to the Center.
- The Client agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Center, Mail Boxes Etc., LST Holding Company Ltd., and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, franchisees, officers, directors, agents and associate from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts, costs and causes of action of every type and character arising out of or in connection with the use or possession of the Mail Suite, including without limitation, any demands, claims and causes of action for personal injury or property damage arising from failure of the Cayman Islands Postal Service or any commercial courier service to deliver on the Mail Suite contents by any cause whatsoever, and from any violation by The Client of applicable local laws.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Center is a franchise of Caleb Enterprises Ltd (“Franchisor”) and that Franchisor is not responsible for any acts or omission of its franchise, which go beyond the terms of references of this agreement.
- The Client HEREIN AGREES THAT THE AMOUNT OF LIABILITY OF THE CENTER AND FRANCHISOR FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AIRSING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00 REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM.
- The Client must use the exact mailing address for the Mail Suite without modification. The Cayman Islands Postal Service will return mail without the proper address to the sender.
By opening and using a Private Mail Suite (Physical Mailbox) I acknowledge to have understood and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
10 Market Street, Grand Cayman, KY1-9006 | 345.745.1400